Capital Outlay is the portion of the State budget that is devoted to the planning and financing of construction, renovation, remodeling, repair, and maintenance of facilities and capital assets for use by State agencies, State-supported public universities and community colleges.
Institutions are required by law to annually submit five-year master plans to the Department of Technology, Management, and Budget (DTMB) and the Joint Capital Outlay Subcommittee (JCOS). These master plans also include, as part of the plan, current capital outlay project requests.
The Five-Year Capital Outlay Plan for the FY 2024 submission was approved by the GRCC Board of Trustees on October 18, 2021. The GRCC Board of Trustees also approved a FY2024 Project Request for state cost share consideration for the Learning Resource Center.
2017-23 Capital Outlay Plans
- FY 2023 Capital Outlay Plan
- FY2023 Project Request
- FY 2022 Capital Outlay Plan
- FY 2021 Capital Outlay 5 Year Plan
- FY 2020 Capital Outlay 5 Year Plan
- FY 2019 Capital Outlay 5 Year Plan
- FY 2019 Capital Outlay Project Request
- FY 2018 Capital Outlay 5 Year Plan
- FY 2018 Capital Outlay Project Request
- FY 2017 Capital Outlay 5 Year Plan
- FY 2017 Capital Outlay Project Request