Reimbursement Request Forms
- Employee Reimbursement Request with Meal Per Diem
- Use for any employee reimbursement request, including faculty and adjunct faculty professional development and any travel related reimbursement requests.
- Supervisor or Budget Control Officer approval and account number required for processing.
- Faculty and Adjunct Faculty professional development requests require Dean/Associate Dean approval for processing.
- Mileage Reimbursement Request
- Complete for any mileage traveled for company related business.
- 2023 Mileage Rate is .655 cents per mile, effective 01/01/2023 - 12/31/2023
- 2022 Mileage Rate is .625 cents per mile, effective 07/01/2022-12/31/2022
- Approved Mileage from Downtown Campus to Commonly Traveled Off Campus Sites
- Adjunct Faculty Mileage Request - for adjunct faculty only, who teach at two or more locations on the same day.
- Tuition Reimbursement Request - for all full time faculty and staff taking courses at other education institutions.
- GRCC Tuition Waiver - for courses taken at GRCC.
- Employee Reimbursement Excel Template or Employee Reimbursement Google Sheets Template. Access available with GRCC Network/Google credentials only. Save a copy to personal drive or download to computer before entering personal information. Items highlighted in blue are required.
How to submit a Reimbursement Request
Email/scan approved reimbursement request with all supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit reimbursements to Financial Services by the same due date as time sheets for processing in the next available paycheck. For detailed instructions on how to complete a reimbursement request see the Employee Reimbursement Procedures. Learning opportunities available each semester through Professional Development.
Please include the following with each reimbursement request:
- Employee information, including ID
- Account number to be charged (use "7V" or "C3" for faculty professional development)
- Employee Signature
- Supervisor or Budget Control Officer Signature
Reimbursement requests missing information will be returned to the employee and must be re-submitted with correct information and appropriate documents.
Payment of Reimbursements
All employee reimbursement requests will be paid on the employee's paycheck. The funds pertaining to the employee reimbursement will be electronically deposited into the same bank account designated for your payroll direct deposit. The details of this reimbursement will appear on your payroll remittance advice and can be accessed online.
- The submission process will be the same for the employee. The employee will continue to scan forms/supporting documents and send information to Financial Services according to current procedures.
- Nontaxable employee reimbursements will have no effect on payroll taxes when paid on the employee's paycheck.
- The employee will receive an email notification from ImageNow when the reimbursement has been approved. Then, the reimbursement will be paid on the next available paycheck.
To view any processed and paid reimbursements please log in to your Online Center using your GRCC network credentials.
GRCC shall reimburse employees for reasonable out-of-pocket expenses incurred while traveling on authorized College assignments or while engaged in authorized College Business. In the case of expenses covered by agreements with bargaining units, the expense reimbursements shall be in accord with the conditions of said agreements (View Employee Reimbursement Policy 11.1).