Benefits and resources
- WMHIP H.S.A. Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- WMHIP Select-1 PPO Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- WMHIP Select-5 PPO Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- WMHIP Versatile PPO Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- WMHIP Simply Blue Select-5 Tiered PPO Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- WMHIP Simply Blue Versatile Tiered PPO Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Express Scripts Mail Order Prescription
- Generic Drugs: The Unadvertised Brand
- Helpful Hints to Maximize Your Prescription Benefits
Michigan No-Fault Automobile Insurance Change
Did you know that beginning in 2020 you will have more options under your automobile insurance policy with respect to coverage for personal injury protection (“PIP”)?
WMHIP BCBS Enhanced COVID-19 Benefits
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is taking steps to waive cost sharing for two very important benefits in the WMHIP health plans in order to assist employees as we all work to reduce the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Enhanced COVID-19 Benefits:
COVID-19 testing –WMHIP-BCBS is waiving cost sharing for the COVID-19 diagnostic lab testing.
Telehealth visits – WMHIP-BCBS is waiving cost-sharing when members use Blue Cross Online Visits or when they use telehealth medical visits with a physician in the BCBS PPO network, the visits will be 100% covered.
These changes are temporary until April 30. BCBS will monitor the situation to see if an extension is needed.
BC/BS Online Visits 24/7 Online Health Care
Many members didn't realize that quality healthcare is available online 24/7 with the virtual visit. Using this virtual tool is convenient, private and secure to meet your medical needs when an appointment with your PCP isn't possible.
Health Insurance Rates for January 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021
Full Time Employees
Limited Benefit Employees
- 2021 Limited Benefit Professional Health Insurance Rates
- 2021 Health Rates Comparison - Limited Benefit Professionals
For additional information regarding eligibility, health care rates or part-time employee rates, please contact Debra Davis at (616) 234-4175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Maria Belmares Herrera at (616) 234-4052 or email email@example.com.
Domestic Partner Program
Grand Rapids Community College offers medical insurance to domestic partner, providing they meet the eligibility requirements outlined and complete the Domestic Partner Program and Enrollment Form.
To obtain domestic partner health insurance rates or if you have any questions regarding specific benefits and programs available to domestic partners, please contact: Maria Belmares Herrera in the HR/Benefits Office at (616) 234-4052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WMHIP Health Plans
Community Blue Health Plans
- WMHIP PPO Select 1 Plan Highlights
- WMHIP PPO Select 5 Plan Highlights
- WMHIP Versatile Plan Highlights
- WMHIP HSA Plan Highlights