A Flexible Spending Account is a special account through which pre-tax money is deducted from your paycheck to use to pay for eligible out-of-pocket health care costs such as office visit co-pays, deductibles or prescription co-pays.
- Flexible Spending Account Brochure 2020
- Important Information for 2020
- How To Submit Claims
- FSA $500 Carryover
- Flex Administrators FSA FAQ
- Eligible Health Care Expenses
- FSA Enrollment Form (Health and/or Dependent Care)
- FSA Reimbursement Form (Health and Dependent Care)
- FSA Dependent Care Mandatory Statement
- FSA Direct Deposit Form
- FSA Change of Status Form
If you do not find the information you are looking for please contact the HR Benefit Department.