Skip to main content

Education and Child Development Academic Pathway

Take the first step towards building a career in family services, becoming a certified teacher, or becoming a child life specialist when you earn your GRCC associate degree. Then transfer to a four-year institution to complete your bachelor’s degree and step into your career.

An associate degree from this pathway will also qualify you to work in early childhood care and education, as a classroom assistant or paraprofessional.

Request more information

Programs in this Academic Pathway

Pathway Program

Discover your academic interests and career goals through a pathway program. This program is designed for students to fulfill general education and graduation requirements before transferring to a four-year college. It can also be customized to meet your academic and professional needs. Watch a quick video about our pathway programs if you'd like to learn more about how pathways work.