Tutoring services are available in a variety of delivery formats. We encourage you to connect with a subject-specific tutorial lab for support. Access to Blackboard resources, including Zoom meeting rooms, are provided by each subject-specific tutorial lab.
Drop-in tutoring support
- In-person tutorial support is available in each subject-specific tutorial lab.
- Online tutoring support for each subject-specific tutorial lab is accessed through Blackboard.
How to connect with online tutoring
- Login to Blackboard.
- Click on the Organizations link in the navigation menu on the left hand side of the page.
- Click on Mechanical and Architectural Design / CAD Lab.
- Read the information on the Announcement on the front page to find information on expectations and how to access online tutoring.
- Click the link provided and enter the password which is also provided.
Winter 2024 Semester
January 8 - April 26
|Monday - Thursday
|On Campus only
|Friday - Sunday
|On Campus only
Hours subject to change
***Please refer to the Blackboard organization for times when someone is available to help with your class.***
Hours will vary during Holidays and Finals Week. Please see Blackboard for updates.
The Mechanical and Architectural Design/CAD Lab provides free drop-in tutoring support for students taking Mechanical and Architectural Design/CAD classes. The tutorial lab offers student-oriented support to GRCC students during their academic experience. The lab provides a comfortable atmosphere where students can connect with other Mechanical and Architectural Design/CAD students and get help from both professional and peer tutors. This is a free service and no appointment is necessary.
Provide tutorial services to promote independent learning and enhance individual academic success.
Directions to download SolidWorks 2019 - 2020 from the web site has been added to the Helpful Links. This is also available on the Mechanical & Architectural Design / CAD Lab Blackboard site.
Phone: (616) 234-3674