Skip to main content

Transfer Out of GRCC

You received a university-level education and saved money. But now that you’re ready to continue your learning at a college or university, we’re here to help you make that transition easy.

Learn about your options for transfer

Many colleges and universities provide transfer guides or list transfer course equivalencies for their majors. Be sure you prepare to transfer and work with your academic advisor to create a transfer plan.

Transfer Guides and Equivalencies

See which classes from GRCC will transfer to your school of choice.

View guides & course equivalencies

Michigan Transfer Network

Search additional course equivalency information not listed in the transfer guides.

Search for Courses

Transfer to your institution

Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA)

The MTA can help you easily transfer general education credits from community colleges like GRCC to participating colleges and universities in Michigan.

Read more about the MTA

Transfer schools on campus

Meet with representatives from other colleges and universities right on our campus. If you're interested in transferring or finding out more about their programs, you'll be connected for an in-person conversation.

Articulation Agreements

An Articulation Agreement is a formal agreement between GRCC and an accredited 4-year institution outlining the parameters for working together to facilitate the seamless transfer of students from GRCC to the 4-year partner.

Articulation Agreements