Tutoring services are available in a variety of delivery formats. We encourage you to connect with a subject-specific tutorial lab for support. Access to Blackboard resources, including Zoom meeting rooms, are provided by each subject-specific tutorial lab.
Drop-in tutoring support
- In-person tutorial support is available in each subject-specific tutorial lab.
- Online tutoring support for each subject-specific tutorial lab is accessed through Blackboard.
- View Tutorial Labs for a list of labs, their websites, hours of support, and detailed connection instructions.
Appointment-based tutoring is designed to supplement the support provided by the subject-specific tutorial labs and is available for specific IRW and MA classes (IRW 97 & 98, MA 97, 98, 99, and 107). Availability for other subjects may be limited..
- The application to request appointment-based tutoring is available in the Academic Support & Tutoring Services office located in room 232 of the GRCC Library.
- Each request will receive a follow-up communication.
Academic Support & Tutoring Services is committed to student success and is a main point of contact for students who need help with their academic coursework. Knowledgeable and encouraging tutors provide students with tutorial and academic support through a variety of services. These services continue to evolve to meet the needs of our student population and ever-changing learning formats. Today, there are eight subject-specific tutorial labs staffed by professional tutors and peer tutors, a strong appointment-based peer tutoring program, and a variety of targeted programs that support student success.
We encourage students to take advantage of the services we offer. All current GRCC students are welcome, and all student support services are free.
Provide tutorial services to promote independent learning and enhance individual academic success.