Tutoring services are available in a variety of delivery formats. We encourage you to connect with a subject-specific tutorial lab for support. Access to Blackboard resources, including Zoom meeting rooms, are provided by each subject-specific tutorial lab.
Drop-in tutoring support
- In-person tutorial support is available in each subject-specific tutorial lab.
- Online tutoring support for each subject-specific tutorial lab is accessed through Blackboard.
How to connect with online tutoring
- Login to Blackboard.
- Scroll down to “My Organizations” at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Computer Information Systems Lab.
- Read the information on the Announcement on the front page to find information on expectations and how to access online tutoring.
- Click the link provided and enter the password which is also provided.
Online Tutoring Hours
|Monday||9 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||2 - 9 p.m.|
Check Blackboard for Tutor Availability by Subject.
Hours will vary during Holidays and Finals Week. Please see Blackboard for updates.
Drop-in Computer Use and Tutoring Hours
215 Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center (ATC)
|Monday||8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
This lab offers drop-in computer use and appointment-based tutoring for Computer Information System classes.
We provide free tutoring support for students taking Computer Information System classes. The space offers a wide range of software on GRCC desktop and Mac computers and the use of personal computers. This is an active learning center that provides academic support from both professional and peer tutors.
Provide tutorial services to promote independent learning and enhance individual academic success.