Online Tutoring Services
All tutoring services have transitioned to a virtual delivery format. We encourage you to connect with a subject-specific tutorial lab for online support. Access to Blackboard resources, including Zoom meeting rooms, are provided by each subject-specific tutorial lab.
How to find tutoring
How to register for tutoring
- Login to Blackboard
- Scroll down to “My Organizations” at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- Click on Computer Information Systems Lab
- Read the information on the Announcement on the front page to find information on expectations and how to access online tutoring.
- Click the link provided and enter the password which is also provided.
*We recognize that virtual tutoring is not an accessible format for all students. If circumstances prevent you from utilizing virtual tutoring services, please email Tutoring@grcc.edu with your detailed tutorial needs.
Online Tutoring Hours
- Monday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m..
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m..
- Thursday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 6 - 9 p.m.
Check Blackboard for Tutor Availability by Subject
Hours will vary during Holidays and Finals Week. Please see Blackboard for updates.
Drop-in Computer Use Hours
- Monday: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Tuesday: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m..
- Wednesday: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m..
- Thursday: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
The lab will be open for computer use only. All tutoring will be conducted virtually via Zoom.
We provide free tutoring support for students taking Computer Information System classes. The space offers a wide range of software on GRCC desktop and Mac computers and the use of personal computers. This is an active learning center that provides academic support from both professional and peer tutors.
Provide tutorial services to promote independent learning and enhance individual academic success.
Locations & Contact Information
ATC Open Computer Lab
Sneden Computer Lab
- Closed for the semester