Tutoring services are available in a variety of delivery formats. We encourage you to connect with a subject-specific tutorial lab for support. Access to Blackboard resources, including Zoom meeting rooms, are provided by each subject-specific tutorial lab.
Virtual & in-person tutoring by drop-in or appointment
- In-person and virtual support is available by drop-in and by appointment, which can be scheduled through Navigate.
- In-person tutoring is located at 106 Calkins Science Center.
- The Zoom link for online tutoring is accessed through Blackboard; when scheduling an appointment, a Zoom link will be sent to you directly.
Schedule a virtual or in-person appointment
Appointments can be made up to 2 weeks in advance through Navigate. For more immediate assistance, please drop-in to the lab. To schedule an appointment:
- Make sure you are logged in to your MyGRCC account
- Click the "Schedule Appointment" icon below and follow the prompts. You will be able to choose to meet with a tutor via Zoom or in person.
Check your student email account for appointment confirmation and additional instructions. If you need assistance accessing your student email account, contact IT Customer Support.
Access virtual drop-in tutoring
- Login to Blackboard.
- Scroll down to My Organizations at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Biology Learning Center.*
- Read the information on the Announcement on the front page to find information on expectations and how to access online tutoring.
- Click the link provided and enter the password which is also provided.
Fall 2023 Tutoring Hours
106 Calkins Science Center and Zoom
- Check Blackboard for up-to-date information and services.
Hours will be announced at the beginning of each week.
Please request appointments through Navigate.
The Biology Learning Center (BLC) provides tutorial support for students in biology classes at GRCC both in-person and virtually via Zoom. Our student-oriented services are designed to assist students during their learning experience and tutoring is free of charge for current GRCC students. Tutorial visits can occur during our drop-in hours or students may set-up an appointment through Navigate at myGRCC.
Provide tutorial services to promote independent learning and enhance individual academic success.
Zoom: Links are on Blackboard (Found under "My Organizations").