Tutoring services are available in a variety of delivery formats. We encourage you to connect with a subject-specific tutorial lab for support. Access to Blackboard resources, including Zoom meeting rooms, are provided by each subject-specific tutorial lab.
Drop-in tutoring support
- In-person tutorial support is available in each subject-specific tutorial lab.
- Online tutoring support for each subject-specific tutorial lab is accessed through Blackboard.
How to connect with online tutoring
- Login to Blackboard.
- Scroll down to “My Organizations” at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Business & Economics Tutorial Lab.
- Read the information on the Announcement on the front page to find information on expectations and how to access virtual tutoring.
- Click the link provided and enter the password which is also provided.
201 Cook Academic Hall
Monday through Thursday: noon - 7 p.m. (both online and in-person)
The Business & Economics Tutorial Lab provides personalized, one-on-one assistance to any GRCC student with their business or economics classes. We strive to offer a welcoming, inclusive, and relaxed environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and making mistakes. We are a group of kind, empathetic individuals who genuinely care about your success!
Provide tutorial services to promote independent learning and enhance individual academic success.
The Business & Economics Tutorial Lab also provides resources including videos, practice problems, handouts and other resources for many business courses. These resources can be found on Blackboard under "My Organizations."