Tutoring services are available for business and economics classes by appointment. Appointments can be made for in-person or online meetings.
How to schedule a tutoring appointment
Appointments can only be made 24 hours in advance through scheduling software called Navigate.
Login to your MyGRCC account to schedule an appointment.
- Select "Schedule Appointment" and follow the prompts. You will be able to choose to meet with a tutor via Zoom or in person.
- Check your student email account for appointment confirmation and additional instructions. If you need assistance accessing your student email account, contact IT Customer Support.
Need help? Watch a brief video on how to request a tutoring appointment.
How to connect with online tutoring
- Login to Blackboard.
- Scroll down to “My Organizations” at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Business & Economics Tutorial Lab.
- Read the information on the Announcement on the front page to find information on expectations and how to access virtual tutoring.
- Click the link provided and enter the password which is also provided.
201 Cook Academic Hall
Mondays: 8 a.m to 6 p.m.
Tuesdays: 8 a.m to 6 p.m.
Wednesdays: 8 a.m to 6 p.m.
Thursdays: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Business & Economics Tutorial Lab provides personalized, one-on-one assistance to any GRCC student with their business or economics classes. We strive to offer a welcoming, inclusive, and relaxed environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and making mistakes. We are a group of kind, empathetic individuals who genuinely care about your success!
Provide tutorial services to promote independent learning and enhance individual academic success.
The Business & Economics Tutorial Lab also provides resources including videos, practice problems, handouts and other resources for many business courses. These resources can be found on Blackboard under "My Organizations."