Skip to main content

Personal Interest Students

If you would like to take classes for personal gain and enrichment, but are not planning to earn credit toward a degree, certificate, or to transfer, you should apply as a Personal Interest student.

You are eligible to apply if you have a high school or GED diploma, or are 18 years or older.

How to Apply

If you meet one or more of the eligibility requirements, complete our admission application and indicate your "personal interest" status on the form.

Please note that personal interest students are not eligible for student aid.