Group visits are geared toward students of any age, but are not intended for general school field trip purposes.
Group tour & admissions presentation
Our 90-minute tour and information session is designed for students in grades 11-12 or for anyone who is seeking detailed information about what GRCC offers. It begins with a presentation which includes information about the admissions process, GRCC programs, financial aid, and a brief question and answer session. This also includes a walking tour around campus led by a current GRCC student tour guide.
Group tour guidelines
- Most group visits are limited to a maximum of 25 members. (Please contact the Admissions Office for larger groups.)
- All groups are expected to be accompanied by at least one adult chaperone for every 10 students. Group chaperones are responsible for the behavior of their students while visiting.
- Groups are expected to arrive on time. If a group arrives late by 15 minutes or more, the visit will be canceled.
- Use of electronics is discouraged during a group visit, including both the presentation and campus tour.
- In the unlikely event that GRCC is closed, group visits will also be canceled. Closings are announced on local TV stations.
- If additional services are requested, please plan on the event lasting longer than 90 minutes.
Request a group visit today
Please submit your request at least 4 weeks before your desired date.