Group visits are geared toward students of any age, but are not intended for general school field trip purposes. Please read the information below and complete the group visit request form.
Group tour & admissions presentation
Our 90-minute tour and information session is designed for students in grades 11-12 or for anyone who is seeking detailed information about what GRCC offers. It begins with a presentation which includes information about the admissions process, GRCC programs, financial aid, and a brief question and answer session. This also includes a walking tour around campus led by a current GRCC student tour guide.
Group tour guidelines
- Most group visits are limited to a maximum of 25 members. (Please contact the Admissions Office for larger groups.)
- All groups are expected to be accompanied by at least one adult chaperone for every 10 students. Group chaperones are responsible for the behavior of their students while visiting.
- Groups are expected to arrive on time. If a group arrives late by 15 minutes or more, the visit will be canceled.
- Use of electronics is discouraged during a group visit, including both the presentation and campus tour.
- In the unlikely event that GRCC is closed, group visits will also be canceled. Closings are announced on local TV stations.
- If additional services are requested, please plan on the event lasting longer than 90 minutes.
Request a group visit today
Please submit your request at least 4 weeks before your desired date.