GRCC will be transitioning from Follett bookstore to Barnes & Noble College for campus bookstore services beginning in June.
As we prepare for the transition, there are several key dates to be aware of regarding bookstore purchases and timing:
- April 28: Winter semester rental book return due date. Book rentals for summer term are not available.
- April 29-May 20: Financial aid is available in the Follett bookstore for summer term book purchases.
- May 14: Online ordering through Follett no longer available. In-store purchases only.
- May 20: Last day for book/product returns through Follett.
- May 23: All Follett sales final.
- June 1: Online ordering through Barnes & Noble begins, with the link made available on this webpage.
- June 3: Final day of Follett bookstore operation.
- June 6-10: Bookstore closed for transition.
- June 15: Bookstore reopens for service.
Have a Follett Bookstore gift card?
Visit follett.com/bookstores to shop at campus stores throughout the U.S.
Hours and location
Located on the first floor of the Student Center at 122 Lyon Street NE, visit us during store hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Shopping in person?
Please wear your mask and follow social distancing policies while in the store.