GRCC's Bookstore is where to get everything you need to succeed!
- Order your textbooks online or in person.
- Return rented textbooks
- Sell your textbooks back in person or online.
- Use Financial Aid to buy required books, supplies and technology needed for the classes you are enrolled in each semester.
- Financial aid may only be used by the financial aid recipient.
- Some exclusions apply to what Financial Aid can be used to purchase.
Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Monday and Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday and Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Monday and Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
January 17 – 21
Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Return Your Rented Books
DUE BY Friday, December 17, 2021
Use your Financial Aid
Available for bookstore purchases beginning Monday, January 3rd, 2022.
Shopping in person?
Please wear your mask and obey our social distancing policies while in the store.