Hours are subject to change – please check back for any updates or call the store at (616) 234-3880.
July 31-August 4
- Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Monday – Friday: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Monday –Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Summer 2023 Rentals Due August 15
- Financial Aid Opens August 18
- Monday- Friday: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday Block Party: 9:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
August 28-Sepember 1
- Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Regular Store Hours
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
General Bookstore Information
Online Order Pickup
Will be available in the Bookstore. See dates and hours.
Please have an ID and your order number ready for faster service.
Opens : August 18
Closes : September 15
Students must “Release Funds To The Bookstore” to use FA. (Refer to FA Tab on Online Center)
- In-store- must have Raider Card available or Drivers License/ state ID and Student ID #
- All Financial Aid Online Order In-Store Pickup may only be released to the student who is the named account holder.
How do I find the online store for the GRCC Bookstore?
The bookstore's website can be accessed at grccbookstore.bncollege.com
bookstore link under “current students” dropdown menu at grcc.edu.
How do I place my order after I get to the website?
- Click on “Course Materials Concierge”
- Use the drop-down menus to choose your term , department, course number, section number and click "retrieve your materials".
- Select the course materials (check the box next to chosen materials) you need for each course and click "add to bag".
- When you are finished adding items to your bag click "view bag and checkout".
- Select checkout.
- Follow the steps to enter your payment information - if you are using Financial Aid or Promise Zone, click on “SFA Pell Grant”.
- Use your GRCC account ID (GRCC student number without the W) as your method of payment
Please note: There is a $2 nonrefundable handling fee for ALL Online Orders
What are my textbook options?
Textbooks are available as new, used, rental, or digital formats. Used copies are based on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis. Not all books are available in every format (some may be NEW only, or Rental only, etc).
Which methods of payments are accepted at the bookstore?
Online customers can pay using a credit card/debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Financial Aid Bookstore funds, or Zip.
In store customers can pay using credit/debit card, cash, check, Financial Aid Bookstore funds, or book vouchers/scholarships. If paying with financial aid, please have your Raider Card or ID with you.
The GRCC Bookstore does NOT accept Checks.
When in the store, how do I find my textbooks in the bookstore?
We strongly encourage you to print your schedule before coming to the store or have it ready on your phone. The aisles are organized by course and will tell your book options via a tag on the shelf. Store associates will also be available to assist with questions.
What can I buy using my financial aid?
As established by GRCC’s Office of Financial Aid, financial aid can only be used to buy required books, supplies and technology needed for the classes you are enrolled in each semester. Financial aid may only be used by the financial aid recipient.
The following items can NOT be purchased using Financial Aid (Pell Grant/Student Loans):
- Gift items
- Food and beverages
- Headphones retail greater than $50
- Electronics or audio devices
- General trade books
- Gifts cards
- Health and beauty merchandise
- Cords and power strips
Any exceptions can only be approved by the Financial Aid Office.
Are shipping fees and digital delivery fees covered by my financial aid?
Shipping fees and digital delivery fees are covered by Financial Aid Book funds. If you have a scholarship through GRCC or a 3rd Party, you may not be approved for shipping charges. Please inquire with 3rd party accounts.
What is the bookstore’s refund policy?
The $2 Handling Fee on all Online Orders is NOT refundable.
- Refunds are given for Course Materials returned or postmarked before September 15.
- Course Materials purchased after September 15 must be returned within 2 business days of purchase for a full refund.
- Refunds must meet the following conditions
- Access codes must be unopened, seal unbroken
- Access codes cannot be scratched off nor activated
- Loose-leaf books are non-returnable once opened
- If dropping a course:
- MUST HAVE drop slip or proof of a refund from GRCC (Simple Bill from Student Financial Services)
- Bookstore refund % matches refund given by GRCC
- Must meet the listed requirements above
- Course Materials purchased during the last week of classes or final exams are non-refundable.
- To support the delivery of digital content to you, a non-refundable digital delivery fee is applied to each digital material.
- Rented textbooks are refundable within the same conditions and time frame stated above.
Hardware & Software
Bring back unopened computer hardware and software within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. Electronic Software Download (ESD) purchases are final and Non-Returnable.
- All other merchandise, that is unopened, and in original condition, can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Clothing must be unworn and all tags must be attached to the garment.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.
How do I rent textbooks?
Search for your course and section, select the rental items* available for your course, and add them to your shopping cart. During checkout you’ll be prompted to create a rental account by providing email, phone number, name, and rental collateral (a credit card or debit card on file will only be charged if the book is not returned by the due date on receipt) and sign the rental agreement. Completing the rental agreement signifies your commitment to returning your rental book back by the check-in date.
Not all items are eligible to be rented.
How do I return my Rental Textbook?
The bookstore staff reserves the right to deny a rental check-in due to the condition of the textbook. Water damage, missing pages, excessive writing/highlighting of any kind may result in the Book being denied at check-in.
Rental Check-ins are accepted both in-person and shipped at any time throughout the semester. (WE DO NOT HAVE A DROP BOX). For in-person check-ins, there will be signage posted in the bookstore to direct where to go. A shipping label is available for purchase (cost is $5) through our website. You will receive your label via email after payment is processed, this can take 24 to 48 hours. As long as the package is postmarked on or before the due date, it will be accepted. We accept shipments from any of the major companies (UPS, FEDEX, United States Postal Service, etc.).
Students can also convert their rental to a purchase, conducting a buyout. This can be done in-person or through our website. The cost of a buyout is predetermined (it is NOT equal to the difference between rental/purchase pricing).
Do I need to transfer Financial Aid funds to my Raider Card?
$75 of Financial Aid will automatically be loaded onto the Raider Card for parking.
The GRCC Bookstore is NOT able to transfer any financial aid funds to the raider card.
Where can I park?
Parking is available on campus. The bookstore does not validate parking.
Who should I contact if I have a question for the bookstore?
We will make every effort to respond to emails within 1 to 2 business days.
**During periods with a high volume of in-store customers, we may be unable to answer the phone for extended periods of time.