The Sneden Café is located inside the DeVos Campus, 415 E. Fulton St., in Sneden Hall, room 111. The large dining area is a great space to meet with friends between classes, study with a snack, or fill up with a delicious fresh grilled foods.
On the Menu
The Sneden Café offers a wide variety of Hot Java & Fresh Eats!
The Comfort Grill
- Breakfast Sandwiches, French Toast Sticks & Breakfast Potatoes
- Grill favorites & lots of Grab n Go options
T-Bar, Smoked Ham & Caprese Pesto Panini's
We have lots of fresh:
- Pastries, Donuts & Bagels
- Beverages including a variety of:
- locally roasted Schuil Coffees
- Espresso and Tea Bar
Fall & Winter:
Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. until 3 p.m.
* Closed November 22nd -27th for Thanksgiving Break
*Closed December 15-January 6 for Holiday Break.
*Closed March 6th-10th for Spring Break
Closed from April 27-August 29