The Sneden Café is located inside the DeVos Campus, 415 E. Fulton St., in Sneden Hall, room 111. The large dining area is a great space to meet with friends between classes, study with a snack, or fill up with a delicious fresh grilled foods.
On the Menu
The Sneden Café offers a wide variety of Hot Java & Fresh Eats!
Sustain Fresh Bar
- Fresh Fruit Smoothies
- BYO Greek Yogurt & Steel Cut Oat Bowls
- Customized Grain Bowls & Salad Bar
The Comfort Grill
- Breakfast Sandwiches & Hashbrowns
- Grill favorites including:
- Chicken Sandwiches
- all of your favorite fried sides!
Grab n' Go
We have lots of fresh:
- Pastries, Donuts & Bagels
- Beverages including a variety of:
- locally roasted Schuil Coffees
- Espresso and Tea Bar
- Bottled & Fountain drinks!
Closed. For updates, follow us on Facebook.