Use FOCUS 2 for a self-guided career, major, and education planning system.
- Watch a tour on what FOCUS 2 CAREER is all about!
- Register as a new user with access code: raiders.
- Complete the career-related self assessments.
- Explore careers and areas of study.
- Save your findings and discuss with an advisor!
- O*NET — Occupational Information Network. Find occupations using keywords or use a list of your skills to find matching occupations
- Occupational Outlook Handbook — Career information from the US Dept. of Labor
- Career One Stop: Pathways to Career Success — Tools to help job seekers, students, businesses, and career professionals. Also provides links to employment statistics by state. Sponsored by the US Department of Labor
- Michigan Labor Market Information — Prepares employment outlook by careers. This is a great way explore the demand in the work force and wage information.
- Vocational Information Center — Explore vocational and technical careers; includes links to career descriptions, educational sites, directories, associations, and more.
- NACADA Clearing House — An organization that has identified several university websites with career resources
- What can I do with a major in? — Learn about careers available for different majors
- Discover job opportunities and more with UNCW's 'What can I do with a major in?' from University of North Carolina at Wilmington, learn about careers available for different majors.
- PayScale's Guide to Early Career Success — How to find a job that aligns with your strengths and passions.