Skip to main content

Accommodation Renewal Request

Student Accommodations Portal

Use the ClockWork Student Accommodations Portal to manage you accommodations or schedule an assessment.

If you need to make changes to your Accommodations Agreement, please set up an appointment with your counselor.

Please be aware that  restroom breaks during testing will need to be added as an accommodation if your instructor does not allow them.

If you are a new student, please do not use this form. Call (616) 234-4140 to set up an intake appointment.