1. Please be sure to request your Accommodations each semester through Clockwork Student Accommodation Portal. This will provide your instructor a copy of your Accommodation Agreement directly to them.
2. Login to the Clockwork Student Accommodation Portal to schedule your upcoming test.
3. Schedule your upcoming tests at least 3 business days before your upcoming test. Schedule your final exams 7 business days prior to your exam date.
4. Students are typically required to take tests at the SAME TIME as the test is given in the classroom. Due to COVID related restrictions the Disability Testing Center has limited availability for on-campus testing. As a result, additional adjustments may be required when scheduling tests for the Fall 2020 semester. The Disability Testing Center staff will notify faculty and students when adjustments are necessary.
5. Remember to plan for your extended time accommodation when you schedule your test.
On-Campus Proctoring: Tests completed in person at the Disability Testing Center, Student Center Building, Room 368.
Virtual Test Proctoring: Tests completed using Zoom with live monitoring by a member of the DSS Testing Staff. Requires access to a webcam, low distraction testing environment of your choice.
Do not wait to get help!
We can help you with questions about how to fill out your Test Requests in Clockwork. Do not wait to get help! Testing space is limited and it takes time to obtain tests and exams from your professors.
For further questions, please call the DSS Testing Center at (616) 234-3597.