Skip to main content

GRCC Police Employee Compliment or Complaint

This form is NOT intended to be used to report an emergency, crime or incident for police investigation.

If you have an emergency, call 911 or dial 4911 from any campus phone.

If you have a non-emergency to report or a service to request from the GRCC Police Department, please contact us at (616) 234-4910.

How Can We Help You?
Contact Information
You are not required to submit any identifying information. We will accept anonymous complaints or compliments, but our ability to follow-up or investigate may be limited by anonymity.
Nature of Incident
Who Was Involved?
Additional Information