All tutoring services have transitioned to an online delivery format. We encourage you to connect with a subject-specific tutorial lab for online support. Access to Blackboard resources, including Zoom meeting rooms, are provided by each subject-specific tutorial lab.
How to Find Tutoring
- Login to Blackboard at bb.grcc.edu
- Scroll down to “My Organizations” at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- Click on the desired tutorial lab.
- Read the information on the Announcement on the front page to find information on expectations and how to access online tutoring.
- Click the link provided and enter the password which is also provided.
*We recognize that online tutoring is not an accessible format for all students. If circumstances prevent you from utilizing online tutoring services, please complete this form to request an in-person appointment that will be reviewed for approval.
- How to Join a Zoom Meeting
- How to Configure Audio & Video for a Zoom Meeting
- How to Record a Zoom Meeting
- How to Share your Screen in a Zoom Meeting
- Zoom’s Technical support webpage
Please reach out directly to the specific lab you are trying to access if you have any difficulties.