Competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a fulfilling career.
Grand Rapids Community College provides an excellent benefits experience for our GRCC family. Our package is designed to enhance your health and well-being. You may find details on our Human Resources/Benefits webpage, but here are bullets to provide you with a quick overview:
- Six health insurance plan options (including a high deductible plan with a health savings account option) for you to choose what is best for you and your family.
- A unique dental and vision reimbursement program that includes coverage for adult orthodontia and lasik eye surgery.
- Employer sponsored retirement plans as well as voluntary retirement savings plans (403b or 457 plans).
- Tuition benefits at GRCC for you, your spouse, and your dependents.
- Tuition reimbursement at other higher education institutions for you.
- Generous time off that includes sick, vacation, and personal leave banks.
- Paid holidays and a holiday shutdown period in late December!
- Domestic partner benefits.
- Life insurance.
- Long term disability insurance.
- An employee assistance program focused on mental health.
- Flexible spending accounts to supplement your selected health insurance plans.
- Incredible opportunities for training and your professional development.
- Workplace accommodations for physical and/or mental health concerns.
- Opportunity to purchase voluntary AFLAC policies to meet your own needs.
- Remote work policy available for some positions.
Grand Rapids Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.