Academic Testing Services provides fee-based proctoring services on an appointment basis for individuals enrolled in distance and online courses or taking other exams required by an accredited college, institution or company. All tests are proctored in our secure testing environment.
A $10 per hour fee is charged per proctored exam and MUST be paid at the time of testing. The proctoring fee can be paid by check or money order.
Previously published testing days and times have been temporarily adjusted. Schedule is subject to change
Scheduling your on-campus proctored testing appointment
To schedule a testing appointment, complete the online registration form by visiting; https://www.registerblast.com/grcc-academic/Exam/List
- Select your test from the group.
- Choose your exam.
- Select an exam date and time.
- Enter your personal information.
- Acknowledge exam guidelines.
- If requested, provide additional information.
- Click on Add to Cart, review appointment date and time, select Complete Registration to confirm your test.
- You will receive a confirmation email with details regarding your testing appointment.
- All testing materials must be submitted at least 5 business days before the day of the test. Email material to: email@example.com
- Students/testers should call to verify that the testing materials have been received prior to their scheduled exam time: (616) 234-3413
- If special software (ie: Lockdown Browser) is required for testing, GRCC’s Help Desk requires a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for installation.
Please contact the Academic Testing Center if you have any questions, (616) 234-3413.
Exam day procedures
- The Academic Testing Center is located in room 325 of the Student Center and access to the center will be available through the East Entry doors on the corner of Lyon St and Ransom St.
- Only those individuals scheduled to test will be allowed in the building.
- You must have photo identification to be admitted to appointment.
- Bring a check or money order to pay your proctoring fee.
- You will be requested to complete a GRCC health screening form before your testing session, adhere to social distancing and safety protocol guidelines, and follow personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.
- A limited number of lockers are available for students while testing. We recommend only bringing your picture ID with you when you test.
- You will not be allowed to take anything; backpack, purse, hat, cell phone or other electronics into the testing center.
Student Safety Protocols and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements
- If you don’t feel well, you are required to stay home
- Students will be required to practice recommended social distancing.
- Face coverings are required in all campus buildings when you are in public and shared environments such as classrooms, bookstore, food service areas, library, hallways and restrooms.
- Scarves, disposable face masks or shields are all acceptable.
- If you do not have a face-covering, we will have disposable face coverings available at the Academic Testing Center.