Winter 2021 classes begin on Jan. 11 and March 8 2021.
- January 11, Fourteen-week and first seven-week classes begin.
- March 7, End of first seven weeks.
- March 8, Second seven-week classes begin.
- April 29, End of winter semester.
Summer 2021 classes run May 10 through August 17 with a variety of start dates.
- May 3, Restricted classes for health programs begin.
- May 10, First seven-week and 14-week classes begin.
- June 28, End of first seven weeks.
- June 29, Second seven-week classes begin.
- Aug. 17, Summer classes end.
Apply as a guest student if you're enrolled at another college or university and want to earn university-level credits that will transfer back to your home institution.
If you have been a guest student with us before, welcome back! Reapply with the Guest Application under How to Apply for each semester you would like to attend.
Before You Apply
- Check your home institution's course equivalency (transfer) guide to ensure your GRCC course selection will transfer back.
- Visit GRCC's ClassFinder to see if the GRCC course you'd like to take is offered in the semester you'd like to take it.
- Browse our Course Catalog to make sure you have all the prerequisites met for the classes you want to take.
How to Apply
- Apply using the Michigan Undergraduate Guest Application.
- Please type in the information and print it to be signed.
- Ask the Registrar at your home institution to complete Part II of the application and submit it to our Enrollment Center via email or fax:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (616) 234-3200