Classes run all summer, with a variety of start dates.
Apply as a guest student if you are enrolled at another college or university and want to earn credit at GRCC to transfer back to your home institution.
If you have been a guest student with us before, welcome back! Reapply with the Guest Application for each semester you would like to attend.
Before You Apply
- Check your home institution's course equivalency (transfer) guide to ensure your GRCC course selection will transfer back.
- Visit GRCC's ClassFinder to see if the GRCC course you'd like to take is offered in the semester you'd like to take it.
- Browse our Course Catalog to make sure you have all the prerequisites met for the classes you want to take.
How to Apply
- Apply using the Michigan Undergraduate Guest Application.
- Please type in the information and print it to be signed.
- Ask the Registrar at your home institution to complete Part II of the application and submit it to our Enrollment Center via email or fax:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (616) 234-3200
After You Apply
- If you are submitting an application for this summer, call (616) 234-3300 two business days after submitting your application to learn if your application can be processed before the class you would like to take will begin.
- Register for classes through the Online Center.