Summer 2020 classes run from May 11 - Aug. 18, with a variety of start dates.
Apply as a guest student if you're enrolled at another college or university and want to earn university-level credits that will transfer back to your home institution. Classes run all summer with a variety of start dates.
If you have been a guest student with us before, welcome back! Reapply with the Guest Application under How to Apply for each semester you would like to attend.
Before You Apply
- Check your home institution's course equivalency (transfer) guide to ensure your GRCC course selection will transfer back.
- Visit GRCC's ClassFinder to see if the GRCC course you'd like to take is offered in the semester you'd like to take it.
- Browse our Course Catalog to make sure you have all the prerequisites met for the classes you want to take.
How to Apply
- Apply using the Michigan Undergraduate Guest Application.
- Please type in the information and print it to be signed.
- Ask the Registrar at your home institution to complete Part II of the application and submit it to our Enrollment Center via email or fax:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (616) 234-3200