The GRCC Business Department is a leader in the broad collaboration to bring low/no-cost textbooks and resources to GRCC students. For more details about Open Educational Resources (OER), see grcc.edu/open.
A number of business classes/sections have adopted free/low-cost textbooks:
- Business Law 1 (BA 207) - Online, PDF, Word
- Business Law 2 (BA 208) - Online, PDF, Word
- Supply Chain Management (BA 175)
- Introduction to Statistics with Applied Models (BA 254)
- Human Resources Management (284)
*A printed version of the textbook is NOT required. These resources are optional!
As part of our department's efforts to reduce financial barriers for students, the following video resources are available:
- Business Law 1 (BA 207) - YouTube Playlist (30+ videos)
- Business Law 2 (BA 208) - YouTube Playlist (10+ videos)
Courses Using OER
Did you know you can use the GRCC Classfinder to search for classes using free/low cost textbooks? Just check the "Open Educational Resources" filter. Don't forget to check out grcc.edu/open for a list of other departments using OER.
Do you want to learn more about OER? Didn't find the free/low-cost textbook information you were looking for? Please call or e-mail us with your questions/interests!