Ever wonder why a degree in business is the number one choice among all the options at GRCC? Because the path leads to so many career opportuinities.
Whether you're creative, innovative or practical and analytical, there’s a business career for you. Employment opportunities exist in virtually all industries including financial, marketing, wholesaling, manufacturing, service, nonprofit and government institutions.
We offer degrees that will allow you to begin or advance your career, or transfer to the college or university of your choice, in the following programs: Accounting, Business Administration, Management & Supervision, and Marketing.
Why study Business at GRCC?
Business operations are essential for organizations to run effectively. Business is a diverse, challenging career field with a wide variety of job opportunities in private enterprises and public institutions.
Advantages of GRCC's Business program
- the latest technology in business applications.
- a wide choice of business classes.
- a degree for career progression.
- earn an associate degree or a certificate.
- choose individual courses to meet your needs and improve your job performance.
- prepare to transfer to earn a bachelor’s degree in business.