GRCC is more than students, staff, faculty, classrooms, courses, technologies and facilities. As part of it's name, GRCC is a dynamic community of students, staff and faculty that share ideas and experiences.
It is the interplay and synergy between all of these pieces that make us who we are. Insofar as this, DLIT actively pursues ways to enhance these connections and provides opportunities for collaboration, sharing and knowledge creation through leveraging instructional technologies and providing faculty support in innovative teaching practices.
Training and Support for using Technologies in Teaching
- Between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., drop-in to the DLIT office (room 316 in Raleigh J. Finkelstein Hall, formerly Main Building) for teaching with technology help.
- After 5 p.m. and on weekends, support for basic Blackboard questions is available in the Library. Simply go to the reference desk for assistance.
Real-time Zoom support
- Contact DLIT via email or Google Hangouts at DLIT@grcc.edu to schedule a virtual Zoom session
- Send Technical Support, Problems, and Error Message Questions to firstname.lastname@example.org | IT Support
- Send How-To and General Questions to DLIT@grcc.edu | DLIT
Self-Help Resources for Blackboard
Facilitated In-Person Sessions
- Register to attend a training session hosted by the Center for Teaching Excellence
- Schedule a one-on-one with one of our DLIT Faculty Facilitators
"Empowering faculty pursuing innovation in teaching and learning..."