- Student athletes
Here is how you can choose classes:
- Request an academic plan by submitting this Google Form.
- Schedule an appointment to meet with me virtually or in person.
- If you have already think you know what you should enroll, please do so! Then feel free to email your plan if you want me to review it. Please be sure to include your academic goals as well so I can make sure you plan aligns.
Katie earned her BA in Human Development and Family Studies from Michigan State University in 2015. After graduating, she spent a few years in sunny L.A. where she loved to hike and go to the beach. She came back to Michigan in 2018 to pursue her Masters in Education with an emphasis on student affairs and leadership from Grand Valley State University. There Katie advised students in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and had a practicum working with Grand Valley’s Parent and Supporter Orientation. Katie loves helping her students figure out the next best step for them and setting her students up for success. She wants all her students to leave their appointments feeling better than when the appointment started.
When Katie isn’t working, she enjoys spending her time in the kitchen baking and cooking where she loves to try new recipes, taking walks, cuddling with her two cats, traveling, and trying new restaurants with her husband.
Katie's Winter Advising Schedule
- Tuesday: Virtual
- Wednesday: Virtual
- Thursday: Virtual & In-person
- Friday: Virtual & In-person
*Schedule is subject to change due to life events