In working to achieve an "accessible campus for all", Grand Rapids Community College has constructed several policies to assist in the realization of this mission. The following policies have been implemented to ensure that members of the GRCC campus community are afforded equal access to all programs, events and services regardless of ability.
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Non-Discrimination Policy - outlines protected characteristics that are prohibited from being basis of differential treatment and discusses grievance process.
- Non-Discrimination on the Basis of Disability - discusses GRCC's goals in this area, and outlines the grievance process for specific accessibility complaints.
- Audiovisual Captioning Policy - policy language and best practice guidance on audiovisual media accessibility for individuals within the campus community.
- Service Animal Policy - policy language and guidance on the presence of a service animal for individuals as an accommodation on campus.
- Web Accessibility Policy - policy for GRCC webpages and online content to be ADA compliant and accessible according to W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.