A user-first approach
The website is our institution’s front door. It’s critical in illustrating how we remain responsive to the needs of our students and community.
The Web and Digital team works to constantly evolve our web presence to ensure our audience enjoys interacting with us online just as much as when they walk through our campus doors.
Strategy at work
What does the Web and Digital Strategy Department do?
- Showcase the vitality and distinctiveness of GRCC through grcc.edu.
- Work closely with Communications to tell the story of GRCC’s impact on our students, alumni, employees and community.
- Manage the evolution of Drupal, our college’s content management system.
- Manage the content published on our digital monitors around campus.
- Establish and support digital branding criteria.
- Provide web editors with criteria and guidelines for developing quality content.
- Train and empower web editors to advocate for our institution through powerful content creation.
- Monitor website analytics and benchmark goals.
- Assist individuals across the college in content planning, development, and implementation.
- Ensure we provide web users with a good experience, no matter the device.