The Web and Digital Strategy department offers help with:
- Drupal - Access and training for the web content management system that Grand Rapids Community College uses to create, manage and publish web content.
- Webpages - Creating a new page, help editing page components, updating banner images, editing department page, editing a page and content, assisting with content development, evaluating pages for accessibility issues and help with uploads.
- Webforms - Creating a webform, editing a webform, reviewing submissions and downloading submissions.
- Bios - Creating a new bio, editing an existing bio and removing old bios.
- Digital Posters - The process of how a digital poster is created and who to direct digital poster questions to.
- Accessibility Resources - Training in how to make documents accessible, tools to make documents accessible and help making documents accessible.
How to submit a ticket
Web and Digital Strategy Ticket
- Email email@example.com
- Include a complete description of the problem
- Provide URL of any web related issues
Need help creating a ticket not related to Web and Digital Strategy? Visit https://supportdesk.grcc.edu/TDClient/Home/
Drupal, Webpage, Bio, Webform and Accessibility Resources
General information, how to's and resources can be found in the Drupal User Manual. If you don't find what you are looking for, please submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist you.
Requesting a Digital Poster
From printed material:
- Any ticket requesting promotional material for an event will automatically need a digital poster.
- This criteria is similar to social media asset creation.
- Other tickets for promotional items will be evaluated with the Web and Digital Strategy department to discern whether or not a digital poster should be created.
Additional requests or inquiries