Application deadline has passed
If you haven't taken advantage of the Futures for Frontliners program yet, the deadline to apply and participate has passed.
If you're 25 or older, you may still be eligible to attend GRCC tuition-free through GRCC Reconnect.
What costs does Futures for Frontliners cover?
- Tuition and mandatory fees at the resident tuition rate.
- Students who live outside of the Kent Intermediate School District (KISD) will receive a cost savings on their tuition rate, but their associate degree or certificate will not be tuition-free. Students will pay the difference between the resident and non-resident rate.
To continue receiving your scholarship award, you must:
- Continue to be a Michigan resident.
- Stay enrolled at least half-time (6 credit hours), taking courses required for your program. Earn at least 12 credits in a 12-month period.
- Maintain a 2.0 grade point average in the courses you take towards your associate degree or certificate as a Michigan Futures for Frontliners student.
- Complete the FAFSA annually.
More information is available at Michigan.gov.