One week before classes begin, up to $900 (after tuition costs are assessed) of your financial aid is made available at the College bookstore.
- All students must complete their Bookstore Funds Release form on their Online Center. Navigate to the Financial Aid Tile to complete this form.
- You can use these funds to charge books and required supplies at the College bookstore.
- You can put up to $200 (one time transfer) of the $900 on your Raider Card to use for parking, printing, and food on campus.
- Raider Card transfers are done in the Bookstore.
- Bookstore dates: One week before classes begin through the first two week of classes. Please reference our Important Dates for specific date information.
You may also add your own funds to your Raider Card at any time using several Raider Card machines on campus or your Blackboard.