Skip to main content

Juvenile Services, A.A.A.S.

As a juvenile service worker you will help children and adolescents in human service settings.

With your Juvenile Services Associate Degree from GRCC you will work in agencies that help at-risk youth and juvenile offenders, such as:

  • Juvenile courts.
  • Juvenile detention centers.
  • Residential treatment facilities for youth.
  • Addiction treatment centers.

Although most positions require an associate degree, you should meet with the Criminal Justice Juvenile Services Program Coordinator to learn certificate, associate degree or bachelor's degree requirements for the profession you plan to enter.

History of convictions may affect employment
Employment within the Criminal Justice field may be delayed or denied depending on a history of convictions involving felonies, misdemeanors and/or involving controlled substances.


Additional Information