Graduate from GRCC with a Pre-CyberSecurity Associate Degree and transfer to the college of your choice to complete a security-related bachelor’s degree.
As our society becomes increasingly dependent upon technology, more and more information is being stored digitally. As a result, the threat of identity and information theft is growing. Companies and organizations need talented individuals who can keep their company safe from digital theft and other malicious invasions into intellectual property.
The CyberSecurity pre-major will prepare you to:
- Assess the security needs of computer and network systems.
- Recommend safeguard solutions.
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of security devices, systems, and procedures.
You will learn:
- Computer architecture.
- Programming and systems analysis.
- Security system design.
- Applicable law and regulations.
- Risk assessment and policy analysis.
- Contingency planning.
- User access issues.
Through individual courses, you will prepared to test for the following certifications:
- CompTIA Security+
- Cisco CCNA CyberOps
Want to learn more about this area of study?
Questions about this program?
Department email: email@example.com
Department phone: (616) 234-3670