Graduate from GRCC with a Pre-CyberSecurity Associate Degree and transfer as a junior to the four-year college or university of your choice to complete your bachelor's degree.
As our society becomes increasingly dependent upon technology, more and more information is being stored digitally. As a result, the threat of identity and information theft is growing. As an information security analyst, you will keep companies safe from digital theft and other malicious invasions into intellectual property. This includes assessing the security needs of computer and network systems, then recommending and managing safeguard solutions.
In this program, you'll learn:
- Computer architecture, programming and systems analysis.
- Networking, Telecommunications and cryptography.
- User access issues and security system design.
- Laws and regulations, risk assessment and policy analysis.
- Contingency planning and troubleshooting.
Through individual courses, you will prepared to test for the following certifications:
- CompTIA Security+
- Cisco CCNA Security
- EC-Council's Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential.
Program Courses and Requirements
Want to learn more about this area of study?
Visit the Department of Computer Information Systems
Questions about this program?
Department email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department phone: (616) 234-3670