Skip to main content

Pre-Social Work, A.A. (General Transfer)

Learn the social theory and research methods used to study and improve the lives of people, then transfer to complete your bachelor's degree in Social Work.

When you graduate with a bachelor’s degree in social work you will be qualified be a social worker in agencies and organizations specializing in:

  • Public child welfare.
  • Psychiatric or mental health.
  • Case management.
  • Hospitals or schools.

Additional Information