Obtain Your Cumulative GPA
- View a copy of your unofficial transcript in the Online Center.
- Calculate the total number of credits you have earned at GRCC for which you have earned a letter grade. (Do not count the classes with grades of I, N, NS, W, WF or WP.)
- Enter the total number of credits in the Prior Credits box below. Include the number of attempted credits for classes in which E grades were earned.
- Find the cumulative GPA listed on the last line of your unofficial transcript.
- Enter the cumulative GPA in the Prior GPA box below.
Predict Your GPA for the Current Semester
For each course taken, enter the number of credits and select a letter grade; it will automatically compute the GPA. Do not include courses transferred in. The course name/number is optional (e.g., Course Name: PY 201 Credits: 3, Grade: A). If you are repeating any courses, select your current grade in the Grade column and the previous grade in the PGCR column.