Tutoring services are available in a variety of delivery formats. We encourage you to connect with a subject-specific tutorial lab for support. Access to Blackboard resources, including Zoom meeting rooms, are provided by each subject-specific tutorial lab.
Drop-in tutoring support
- In-person tutorial support is available in each subject-specific tutorial lab.
- Online tutoring support for each subject-specific tutorial lab is accessed through Blackboard.
How to connect with online tutoring
- Login to Blackboard.
- Scroll down to “My Organizations” at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen .
- Click on Mathematics Tutorial Lab.
- Read the information on the Announcement on the front page to find information on expectations and how to access online tutoring.
- Click the link provided and enter the password which is also provided.
Grand Rapids Tutoring Hours
100 & 105 Cook Academic Hall
- Monday and Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Hours will vary during Holidays and Finals Week. Please see Blackboard for updates.
Lakeshore Tutoring Hours
Rm 128 - Lakeshore (Holland) Campus
- Mondays: 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 7 - 9 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9 - 11 a.m.
The Mathematics Tutorial Lab is a drop-in center for students studying mathematics. The lab provides student-oriented services designed to assist during the learning experience. This is a free service. No appointment is necessary.
Provide tutorial services to promote independent learning and enhance individual academic success.
The Math Lab provides a variety of resources including practice tests, formula handouts, videos, and other useful information. For the quickest access to these resources, visit the Mathematics Tutorial Lab Blackboard site.