Academic Testing Services provides fee-based proctoring services on an appointment basis for individuals enrolled in distance and online courses or taking other exams required by an accredited college, institution or company. All tests are proctored in our secure testing environment.
A $10 per hour fee is charged per proctored exam for non-grcc students/testers and MUST be paid at the time of testing. The proctoring fee can be paid by check or money order. We do not accept cash or credit / debit cards at the Academic Testing Center.
Previously published testing days and times have been temporarily adjusted. Schedule is subject to change.
Scheduling your on-campus proctored testing appointment
To schedule a testing appointment, complete the online registration form by visiting; https://www.registerblast.com/grcc-academic/Exam/List
- Select your test from the group.
- Choose your exam.
- Select an exam date and time.
- Enter your personal information.
- Acknowledge exam guidelines.
- If requested, provide additional information.
- Click on Add to Cart, review appointment date and time, select Complete Registration to confirm your test.
- You will receive a confirmation email with details regarding your testing appointment.
- All testing materials must be submitted at least 5 business days before the day of the test. Email material to: email@example.com
- Students/testers should call to verify that the testing materials have been received prior to their scheduled exam time: (616) 234-3413
- If special software (ie: Lockdown Browser) is required for testing, GRCC’s Help Desk requires a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for installation.
Please contact the Academic Testing Center if you have any questions, (616) 234-3413.
Exam day procedures
- The Academic Testing Center is located in room 325 of the Student Center (SCC). Convenient access to the Testing Center is available through the Student Center entry doors. labeled 13A and 13B, on the corner of Lyon St and Ransom St.
- You must have photo identification to be admitted to appointment.
- Only those individuals scheduled to test will be allowed in the exam room.
- Bring a check or money order to pay your proctoring fee. We do not accept cash or credit / debit cards at the Academic Testing Center.
- You will be requested to adhere to social distancing and safety protocol guidelines, and follow personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.
- A limited number of lockers are available for students while testing. We recommend only bringing your picture ID with you when you test.
- You will not be allowed to take anything; backpack, purse, hat, cell phone or other electronics into the testing center.
Student Safety Protocols and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements
- If you don’t feel well, you are required to stay home
- Students will be requested to practice recommended social distancing.
- Effective March 1, 2022 GRCC rescinded the FACE COVERING policy and moved to a "masks optional" status. Face coverings will still be available on campus. Individuals can and should continue to wear a face covering if they are more comfortable wearing one. Face coverings may still be required in limited areas where external entities or industry standards require them. (Health programs, ECLL, etc.)