Enrolled at another college or university?
Apply as a guest student if you want to earn university-level credits that will transfer back to your home institution.
If you have been a guest student with us before, welcome back! Re-apply by submitting the Guest application for each semester you would like to attend.
Guest students do not qualify for federal financial aid.
Before You Apply
- Check your home institution's course equivalency (transfer) guide to ensure your GRCC course selection will transfer back.
- Visit GRCC's ClassFinder to see if the GRCC course you'd like to take is offered in the semester you'd like to take it.
- Browse our Course Catalog to make sure you have all the prerequisites met for the classes you want to take.
After you Apply
- You will receive an email once your application has been processed and you are ready to enroll.
- Register for classes through the Online Center in the MyGRCC link.
Winter 2022 classes begin January 10
Summer 2022 classes begin May 9 and June 28
- May 9, First seven-week and 14-week classes begin.
- June 27, End of first seven weeks.
- June 28, Second seven-week classes begin.
- Aug. 16, Summer classes end.