Enrolled at another college or university?
Apply as a guest student if you want to earn university-level credits that will transfer back to your home institution.
If you have been a guest student with us before, welcome back! Re-apply by submitting the Guest application for each semester you would like to attend.
Before You Apply
- Check your home institution's course equivalency (transfer) guide to ensure your GRCC course selection will transfer back.
- Visit GRCC's ClassFinder to see if the GRCC course you'd like to take is offered in the semester you'd like to take it.
- Browse our Course Catalog to make sure you have all the prerequisites met for the classes you want to take.
How to Apply
- Complete GRCC's Guest Application below and submit.
- No other paperwork is needed. Students are responsible for checking with their home institution that the course will transfer back and they have met the prerequisite.
- Guest students do not qualify for federal financial aid.
After You Apply
- You will receive an email once your application has been processed and you are ready to enroll.
- Register for classes through the Online Center in the MyGRCC link.
Summer 2021 classes run May 10 - August 17 with a variety of start dates
- May 10, First seven-week and 14-week classes begin.
- June 28, End of first seven weeks.
- June 29, Second seven-week classes begin.
- Aug. 17, Summer classes end.