Disability Support Services (DSS) supports equal access for all students at GRCC who may require accommodation in the classroom or other campus environments. DSS provides support for students with a wide range of diagnosis, disability and accommodation needs. Please review our resources to help you understand DSS and how we can serve you as you consider registering with our office.
- Accommodations for Medical issues, Learning disabilities, Physical or Mental health concerns, and physical conditions that impact access to learning
- Disability Management Assistance
- Academic Advising
- Adaptive Equipment
- Assistive Technology Access and Basic Training
- Alternative Versions of Textbooks (with purchase of other)
- Accommodated Testing Services
- And more!