Skip to main content

Sexual Misconduct

We are dedicated to making sure our campus is free from harassment, violence and discrimination. That involves responding to students and staff in difficult times, including when they are dealing with issues that might violate our Sexual Misconduct Policy or the Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy

Our policy addresses:

  • sexual assault
  • domestic and dating violence
  • sexual harassment
  • stalking
  • gender discrimination

A violation of our college's Sexual Misconduct Policy or Title IX Policy may also be a violation of criminal law. We have a Title IX Coordinator whose job is to respond to those incidents, walk you through our process, explain your options, connect you with resources and help you feel safe and connected on campus.

If you are a victim of domestic abuse or sexual assault, we have resources here to help you, described on this page. We also provide information on confidential resources outside of the college, also on this page. For state-wide resources, check out Let's End Campus Sexual Assault. For additional information about any of these resources, contact

Sexual Misconduct Reporting Options


View all on-campus and off-campus resources