All tutoring services have transitioned to an virtual delivery format. We encourage you to connect with a subject-specific tutorial lab for online support. Access to Blackboard resources, including Zoom meeting rooms, are provided by each subject-specific tutorial lab.
How to Find Tutoring
- Login to Blackboard at bb.grcc.edu
- Scroll down to “My Organizations” at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- Click on Health Sciences Resource and Tutorial Lab
- Read the information on the Announcement on the front page to find information on expectations and how to access online tutoring.
- Click the link provided and enter the password which is also provided.
*We recognize that online tutoring is not an accessible format for all students. If circumstances prevent you from utilizing online tutoring services, please complete this form to request an in-person appointment that will be reviewed for approval.
We offer tutoring by appointment Monday-Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Hours will vary during Holidays and Finals Week. Please see Blackboard for updates.
Cook Academic Hall - Room 401
Open Computer Lab - Room 402
The Health Sciences Resource and Tutorial Lab is a tutorial center for students studying all nursing, radiology, occupational therapy and dental courses offered at GRCC, as well as students in Workforce Development health programming.
Students may seek tutorial assistance for coursework in these programs. This is an active learning center supporting course study groups and student tutoring, both in an online or virtual format. Tutoring services are offered by appointment. Please contact us at (616) 234-4320 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment. The main tutoring offices can be reached at (616) 234-4145.
Mission: Provide tutorial services to promote independent learning and enhance individual academic success.
The Health Sciences Resource and Tutorial Lab provides a variety of written resources and videos, both in the Health Sciences Blackboard site and directly in your course Blackboard site, to support you toward success in your program.
- Metric Practice
- GRCC Heparin Math Worksheet
- GRCC Heparin Nomogram for Math
- GRCC PEDS Math
- GRCC PEDS Math 
- ADN 240 Advanced Math Practice
- ADN 240 Practice Math
Phone: (616) 234-4320