All tutoring services have transitioned to an online delivery format. We encourage you to connect with a subject-specific tutorial lab for online support. Access to Blackboard resources, including Zoom meeting rooms, are provided by each subject-specific tutorial lab.
How to Find Tutoring
- Login to Blackboard at bb.grcc.edu
- Scroll down to “My Organizations” at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- Click on Math Prep & Learning Lab
- Read the information on the Announcement on the front page to find information on expectations and how to access online tutoring.
- Click the link provided and enter the password which is also provided.
*We recognize that online tutoring is not an accessible format for all students. If circumstances prevent you from utilizing online tutoring services, please complete this form to request an in-person appointment that will be reviewed for approval.
- Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 to 10 p.m.
Hours will vary during Holidays and Finals Week. Please see Blackboard for updates.
The Math Prep & Learning Lab (MPLL) offers:
- Assistance for students needing to navigate the study tool in ALEKS PPL in order to improve their math placement score
- A "Brush Up" program for students who need to retest before enrolling in MA 97
- Services specifically designed to help students prepare for and succeed in MA 97
Mission: Provide tutorial services to promote independent learning and enhance individual academic success.
Do you want to improve your Math Placement Score? You can access the PPL study tool through the online center.
- Follow these instructions to access the PPL study tool.
- If you drop by the lab we can help you get started in the PPL study tool, and show you extra resources available.
Do you need to brush up to improve your score before enrolling in MA97?
- Drop by and we will help you determine what you need to review, then provide you with either paper and pencil or computer resources to help you review.
- Or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and student ID #. We will add you to Blackboard where you can access all of our lab resources online.
Phone: (616) 234-4729