Accessing GRCC Course Learning Outcomes
Mastery of the GRCC course learning outcomes must be verified in order for high school/technical center articulated credit to be granted to a student. To obtain the current Course Learning Outcomes for a GRCC course, please use the following instructions:
- Please navigate to the GRCC catalog page.
- Select “Courses Descriptions” to enter the catalog.
- Select “GRCC Curriculum Database (Most Up-to-Date Year) from the drop down in the upper right portion of the screen.
- Search by prefix and course number, or scroll through the list of course offerings.
- Select the appropriate course.
- Locate the “Course Learning Outcomes/ILO Competencies” section. These are the outcomes that should be viewed and affirmed as “Articulated Course Credit Applications” are signed, or as “Alignment Worksheets” are completed.