Skip to main content

Students interested in receiving articulated course credit should work with their high school or technical center (HS/TC) to complete an Articulated Course Credit Application

To complete the Application, please use the below spreadsheet to find the year the HS/TC course was taken, the name of the HS/TC, and the agreed upon courses appearing in the Agreement between your institution and GRCC. (The spreadsheet reflects the actual signed agreements, which are kept on file at GRCC and partner institutions.)

After the Application is fully completed it should be sent by the high school or technical center to