GRCC shall reimburse employees for reasonable out-of-pocket expenses incurred while traveling on authorized College assignments or while engaged in authorized College Business. In the case of expenses covered by agreements with bargaining units, the expense reimbursements shall be in accord with the conditions of said agreements (Employee Reimbursement Policy 11.1).
Email/scan all reimbursement requests with supporting documents. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit reimbursements to Financial Services by the same due date as time sheets for processing. For detailed instructions on how to complete a reimbursement request see the Employee Reimbursement Procedures. Learning opportunities available each semester through Professional Development.
Please include the following with each reimbursement request:
- Employee information, including ID
- Account number to be charged
- Employee Signature
- Supervisor Signature
Reimbursement requests missing information will be returned to the employee and must be re-submitted with correct information and appropriate documents.
- Employee Reimbursement Request with Meal Per Diem
- Mileage Reimbursement Request
- 2020 Mileage Rate is .575 cents per mile, effective 01/01/2020-12/31/2020
- 2019 Mileage Rate is .58 cents per mile, effective 01/01/2019-12/31/2019
- Approved Mileage from Downtown Campus to Off Campus Sites
- Adjunct Faculty Mileage Request
- Tuition Reimbursement Request
- Employee Reimbursement Excel Template or Employee Reimbursement Google Sheets Template. Access available with GRCC Network/Google credentials only. Save a copy to personal drive or download to computer before entering personal information. Items highlighted in blue are required.
Payment of Reimbursements
All employee reimbursement requests submitted after January 5, 2015 will be paid on the employee's paycheck. The funds pertaining to the employee reimbursement will be electronically deposited into the same bank account designated for your payroll direct deposit. The details of this reimbursement will appear on your payroll remittance advice that can be accessed online.
- The submission process will be the same for the employee. The employee will continue to scan forms/supporting documents and send information to Financial Services according to current procedures.
- Nontaxable employee reimbursements will have no effect on payroll taxes when paid on the employee's paycheck.
- The employee will receive an email notification from ImageNow when the reimbursement has been approved. Then, the reimbursement will be paid on the next available paycheck.
If staff would like to view any reimbursements submitted after 1/5/15, you will be able to access them any time on campus via WebNow with Internet Explorer browser only. Log in with your GRCC network username and password to view your reimbursements.
Questions regarding Employee Reimbursements and forms can be directed to Theresa Kent at (616) 234-2177 or by email to email@example.com.