- Librarians utilize LRC LIB206, our 30-laptop library classroom, and classrooms and computer labs both on- and off-campus. Classes are usually held in the LLC and start at the Reference Desk unless otherwise noted in your confirmation email.
- Share the library video tour with your students if appropriate.
- Online instructional materials for your Blackboard class may be available or can be developed with sufficient notice. See the Subject Guides for resources, and examples of course-specific worksheets used by others.
- Faculty are expected to attend library sessions with their students.
- Please allow enough time for us to build in hands-on research time into your class session.
- Contact Nan Schichtel at (616) 234-3868 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Complete one request form per class session.
- Submit your request as soon as possible, but at least 10 days in advance.
- Within one business days, your request will be confirmed with a Google Calendar appointment OR you will receive a message that your reservation is being processed. If you do not receive either, your request has not been received.
- Upon receipt of the Google Calendar confirmation, please check it for accuracy and click [Yes] to accept it. If changes are required, [Reply] to that Google message with your changes.
- Reservations are also posted in 25Live. If you new to the College, you may be required to log onto 25 Live once to allow reservations to be posted in that system.