Step into a career where design and technology meet. As an architect, you will develop working drawings and specifications for architectural and related construction projects.
Your Architectural Technology Associate degree will give you the skills and knowledge to create detailed architectural and engineering drawings such as floor plans, elevations, sections and perspective drawings.
You will learn:
- Basic construction and materials.
- Building specification and codes.
- Architectural rendering.
- Computer-aided drafting (CAD).
- Architectural blueprint interpretation and documentation.
- Basic layout for mechanical, electrical and plumbing.
- Building information modeling (BIM).
Program Courses and Requirements
Want to learn more about this area of study?
Visit the Department of Mechanical and Architectural Design
Questions about this program?
Department email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department phone: (616) 234-3642