Explore what happens when creativity meets technology. This program is designed for students to complete an associate degree in Architectural Technology and transfer to the Facilities Management Program at Ferris State University — saving you time and money while preparing you for a bright future.
Your Architectural Technology pre-major will give you the skills and knowledge to work as an architect, where you will to create detailed architectural and engineering drawings such as floor plans, elevations, sections, and perspective drawings.
You will learn:
- Basic construction and materials.
- Building specification and codes.
- Architectural rendering.
- Computer-aided drafting (CAD).
- Architectural blueprint interpretation and documentation.
- Basic layout for mechanical, electrical and plumbing.
- Building information modeling (BIM).
Program Courses and Requirements
Want to learn more about this area of study?
Visit the Department of Mechanical and Architectural Design
Questions about this program?
Department email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department phone: (616) 234-3642